Blending minimalism with unconditional performance, our R1 midlayers are made for cool-weather active layering to keep you warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. The Polartec Power Grid fabricmade exclusively for Patagoniafeatures a high/low interior grid recycled polyester/spandex blend that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. Lightweight and soft on the skin, the R1 Full-Zip Hoody has a technical fit that accommodates underlayers yet can be worn as a stand-alone top when conditions permit; it compresses down to practically nothing in your pack. For higher-output use and enhanced mobility, weve incorporated lighter weight, super stretchy grid fabric along the side panels, in the snug-fitting balaclava-style hood and at harness line. Details include a snug-fitting hood that stays comfortable under a helmet, a front zipper for quick temperature regulation, a soft zipper garage to keep your chin comfy and stretchy cuffs that stay put over your forearms. With an exterior left-chest pocket, two drop-in low-profile handwarmers and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Full-Zip Hoody earned a premium for their labor.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec Power Grid fabric with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Snug-fitting hood fits comfortably under a helmet with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has a slim zipper install and mesh pocket bag; drop-in low-profile handwarmer pockets
- Stretchy cuffs push up (and stay put) comfortably over forearms
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 394 g (13.9 oz)