Blending minimalism with unconditional performance, our R1 midlayers are made for cool-weather active layering to keep you warm and comfortable across the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. The Polartec Power Grid fabricmade exclusively for Patagoniafeatures a high/low interior grid recycled polyester/spandex blend that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates. Lightweight and soft on the skin, the R1 Pullover has a technical fit that accommodates underlayers yet can be worn as a stand-alone top when conditions permit; it compresses down to practically nothing in your pack. Details include a minimalist, deep-venting front zipper for temperature regulation, a soft zipper garage to keep your chin comfy, off-shoulder seams that sit comfortably under your pack straps and simple cuffs with an ultrasoft binding for wrist comfort. With an exterior left-chest pocket and HeiQ Fresh durable odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made the R1 Pullover earned a premium for their labor.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec Power Grid fabric with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 275 g (9.7 oz)