Just follow these simple pointers!
Corporate Casual's Online T-shirt Design Studio makes it quick, easy and affordable to design your own t-shirt…right on the computer!. Upload your own logo or message (300 DPI works the best), or select from a wide range of clip art that's available at our online studio. All of our clip art has been optimized -- so it looks really sharp on your t-shirts and sweat shirts.
If you decided to upload your own LOGO, please note that any white areas in your design will ultimately end up the same color as your t-shirt. For that reason, you might want to consider using LOGOS or designs that have no white space on them. When you upload your LOGOS or other artwork, we strongly recommend that you send a JPEG file with the quality set to maximum (100).
Please remember this: The LOGOS and images that you send will be printed exactly as we receive them. We cannot review, edit or improve your artwork for quality.
Read these pointers before you create your custom design tee shirts:
- DTG (Direct-to-Garment) Printing is an easy and affordable way to personalize and design your own t-shirts and sweat shirts.
- This printing process is ideal for small business owners and others who want to produce a small run (even just a single t-shirt!) of customized garments that will look great and won't cost anywhere near as much as silk screening.
- Use our Online T-shirt Design Studio for quick and easy results. We make it very simple for you. Just follow the prompters, make your choices and get the custom design t-shirts and sweat shirts that you want!
- You can upload your own LOGOS, photos, designs or copy -- or you can select from a vast array of our own high quality, optimized clip art.
- Because the DTG process cannot print white ink, we only offer white or light-colored t-shirts.
- If you upload your own LOGO, please note that any white areas in your design will ultimately end up the same color as your shirt. For that reason, you may want to choose a LOGO or a design that has no white space.
- Add color to your t-shirts by selecting from our assortment of ringer t-shirts. They provide color in a band around collar and the sleeves.
- The LOGOS and images that you send will be printed EXACTLY as we receive them. We cannot review, edit or retouch your artwork to improve the quality.
Get started now. Design your own t-shirts right at your computer! Create your own custom design -- with your existing artwork or selections from our studio clip art. It's quick, easy and surprisingly affordable. See for yourself. Go to our online t-shirt design studio now! (LINK)
Copyright 2006 Corporate Casuals. This article may be copied and freely distributed, however it must include the hyperlink: http://www.CorporateCasuals.com